Applicants from Other Regulated Provinces

Applicants that are or have been registered and are transferring from Provinces that regulates MLTs must provide a Letter of Standing from every Provincial MLT regulator that they have been registered with for the previous five (5) years.

To apply for registration, please complete and submit the following documents:

  1. Completed CMLTM Application form (with signed declaration and information release)
  2. CSMLS Certification (if available, not required)
  3. Letter of Standing from all previously registered Canadian MLT Regulatory Colleges in the previous five (5) years
  4. Canadian government issued photo identification (driver’s license, Canadian passport, or permanent resident card)
  5. Applicable Fees
  6. Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Sector Check) from current city
  7. Child Abuse Registry Check*
  8. Adult Abuse Registry Check*
  9. Evidence of English language proficiency (if applicable)

*Note: If your current province does not offer a Child Abuse or Adult Abuse Registry Checks, you will need to apply for them when you move to Manitoba. Your license certificate to practice will be given a two month expiry date to accommodate the registry processing time. The expiry date will be extended to the end of the year once the CMLTM office has received copies of your Child Abuse and Adult Abuse Registry Checks.