Submit your Application
After you have completed all forms and gathered all documents, put everything into one package and send it to the CMLTM. You may deliver your application package in person to the CMLTM office, or you may send it by mail or courier.
Send your complete application package to:
The College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Manitoba
245 Lilac St
R3M 2S2 Canada
You must submit the following in your application package:
- Complete Application Registration Form
- Photocopy of Government Issued Photo ID (Canadian Passport, Driver's License, Permanent Residence Card)
- An official sealed copy of the CSMLS Prior Learning Assessment
- Evidence of English Language Competency as outlined in BOA-17
- A copy of a CSMLS letter of eligibility to write the CSMLS National Entry to Practice Examination (for conditional registration)
- Results from the CSMLS National Entry to Practice Examination (for active/full registration)
- CSMLS MLT Certificate or Exam Results
- Criminal Record Check (and Vulnerable Sector Check)
- Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- Registration Fees ($100 application fee and applicable annual registration fee).
Do not send original identification documents such as passports in the mail. Please submit photocopies of your identification documents.
NOTE: You've reached the end of the Registration Process. You can review the process again on the overview page, find helpful links in Resources (under "Application Forms"), or contact CMLTM for more information.